Friday, March 13, 2015

IF I COULD BE LIKE SOMEONE...

William Henry "Bill" Gates III
Cofounder and chairman of Microsoft
Age: 59
Net Worth: $81.1 billion (Jan 2015)

Bill Gates was born on October 28 1955, an Amreican business magnate, philanthropist, investor, computer programmer, inventor, and a drop out student. Without Bill Gates there will be no Microsoft Software in our computers.

If I could be like him, I would share my knowledge. I would help other people via donations. I want to be a billionaire. I want to contribute to the community.

I will never be like Bill Gates, because I'm not him. I will never be like Bill Gates because I dont have the brains. I will never be like Bill Gates because I don't have the talent. It sucks ..

"It's fine to celebrate success but it's more important to heed the lessons of failure" -Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment