Friday, March 13, 2015

IF I COULD BE LIKE SOMEONE...


Christopher "GeT_RiGhT" Alesund 
a swedish Counter-Strike: Global Offensive professional player
earned $227,745 from 131 tournaments
Age: 24


If I could be like someone, it will be GeT_RiGhT because he's talented but humble player. He can bring miracles in-game like winning in a 1v5 situation which is pretty hard to do especially when you're up against professional player. Also, he can enjoy playing computer games while getting paid or getting big prize money . Someone might say there's someone who's better than him, but for me he is the best. 

I wish I could be like him. I want playing computer as my profession. I want to let people know that playing computer is not always a hindrance in life. I want eSports to be as big as NBA, NFL, FIFA, WBA, UFC and etc . I want to be an inspiration to the players all around the world. Also I want to speak swedish.

I kinda got the talent, but it's hard to be a professional player here in the Philippines because gaming here is discouraged. Gaming is not the practical way of earning money so people tend to go for diploma even if they really want to be a professional player.

      "One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in, completely. So, computer games"  - Danil "Dendi" Ishutin

No comments:

Post a Comment